It's SMALL Windows application that takes only ONE place next to your tray system clock, "eats" a little of memory and CPU power but can:
* track if / when and how many times your e-mails are read.
* remind YOU about all YOUR meetings, important events, birthdays etc..
* check all YOUR e-mail accounts (up to 100 !) in background
* auto-delete spam messages on that accounts
* forward important emails to your mobile device
* build in auto-responder can auto-repply at all incomming mai
* watch your browser's windows and kill all unwanted pop-ups
* take advantage of Tray helper's plugins (look below) !
List of plugins currently available to work with Tray helper: <BR>
* Small WWW server - changes your PC to small WWW server in less than one minute!
* Atom time clock synchronizer - synchronize clock of YOUR PC with atomic time server.
* Tasks - just a TO DO list :)
* Notes - forget about yellow sticky notes around your work-place.
* Pinger - it tracks presence of computers in YOUR LAN or Internet and do some actions when it changes
* WebSpy - it can track changes on www pages and inform you about it.
* There is support for MS agent technology - you can be notified about new mail, events ect - by live, 3d, speaking, cool characters
* Tray Helper is secure - you can set a password and no one will be able to view your e-mails, events, etc.
* all your reminders (about meetings, birthdays etc...) can be forwarded to your mobile device